TERMS & CONDITIONS
COPIES FOR PERUSAL
1. Any copies that are supplied before payment are solely for perusal and will not be performed unless paid in full.
2. All copies that are provided for perusal MUST NOT be printed without prior consent.
3. All scripts must be deleted/destroyed following perusal or production.
4. All material (including adjustments) remains the property of Page to Panto and the author. This includes any permitted adjustments (see ADJUSTMENTS TO THE SCRIPT).
5. A license to perform MUST be applied for and granted before the commencement of auditions and rehearsals or any form of production is announced or advertised.
6. All licenses are non-exclusive.
7. All licenses are non-transferable and strictly for the number of performances specified in the contractual agreement.
8. Page to Panto must be informed as soon as possible of any extra performance dates to the previous dates. An extra payment will be due for the additional performance(s).
9. 20% of the total fee is payable along with a signed copy of the contractual agreement to secure any license with the remaining balance due no later than 30 days from the commencement of any rehearsals or auditions taking place.
10. All payments and licensing fees are non-refundable.
ADJUSTMENTS TO THE SCRIPT
11. The theatre company/organisation/society is permitted to make minor cuts/alterations as necessary, though Page to Panto must be made aware of any alterations to the script.
12. Any changes that are deemed substantial; changes of characters, significant dialogue changes or changes to the story must be communicated with Page to Panto as soon as possible for approval.
13. Page to Panto may reject any major adjustments to one of their scripts that they feel discredits their work.
14. All material remains the property of Page to Panto including any agreed adjustments and or additions to the original script
RECORDING OF A PAGE TO PANTO SCRIPT
15. Rights to create any video recording of your production are not included in the license and must be applied for separately.
16. Page to Panto grants rights to record exclusively the dialogue of script. Any recording of copy written music is exempt from this agreement. The songs in the script are suggestions, it is the responsibility of the theatre company/organisation/society to arrange copy right for any songs used.
17. Any recording of a Page to Panto production is used solely for personal use alone.
18. No copies of any Page to Panto production can be sold for profit without the permission of Page to Panto.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
20. The theatre company/organisation/society must acknowledge the writer in all publicity and/or printed materials including leaflets, posters, programmes and any advertisements.
21. This recognition expands to the authors name being detailed (Joe Meloy) as well as the website clearly advertised.
22. If requested by Page to Panto, copies of all printed materials relevant to the production must be sent.
23. Acknowledgement may take the form of any of the following:
A 'Page to Panto’ script
A Pantomime by Joe Meloy
*PANTOMIME TITLE* by Page to Panto
*PANTOMIME TITLE* by Joe Meloy
24. All acknowledgements must be prominent within any advertisement materials and no smaller than font size twelve.
25. If unsure of any advertisements please send them to; firstname.lastname@example.org
SCRIPTS WRITTEN SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR COMPANY
26. Any script that is specifically written for your theatre company/society/organisation may take up to four weeks to write from the date the deposit is received.
27. A nonrefundable deposit of £120 is taken before the writing of the script
28. The minimum license fee for any original script written specifically for your company/organisation/society is £140.
29. After the script has been received the deposit will be used as part of the overall payment for the license.
30. The deposit will be returned if the script is not with your company or organisation by midnight on the 28th day after the deposit was received (four weeks)
31. Page to Panto reserves the right to make alterations to these terms and conditions whenever it becomes necessary.
32. Should a theatre company/organisation/society be in violation of any of the terms and conditions written out in this contract, Page to Panto has the right to terminate any license agreement with no reimbursement.
33. Violation of any of the terms and conditions may result in legal action being taken.
34. Page to Panto reserves all rights.